Your privacy is important to CRONK GROUP. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CRONK GROUP collects, and the ways in which CRONK GROUP uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
CRONK GROUP may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to CRONK GROUP
Using personal information
CRONK GROUP may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website (with your permission)
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications
Where CRONK GROUP discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CRONK GROUP may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CRONK GROUP will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CRONK GROUP will store all the personal information you provide on a secure third-party server.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
CRONK GROUP is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact CRONK GROUP
James Cronk – email@example.com or TH6-1288 Chesterfield Avenue, North Vancouver, BC V7M 0B1
This privacy statement
Copyright © 2020 JAMES CRONK GROUP INC
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by JAMES CRONK GROUP INC.
JAMES CRONK GROUP INC grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- Print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
JAMES CRONK GROUP INC does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without JAMES CRONK GROUP INC prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to INFO@CRONKGROUP.COM or TH6-1288 Chesterfield Avenue, North Vancouver, BC V7M 0B1
Enforcement of copyright
JAMES CRONK GROUP INC takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If JAMES CRONK GROUP INC discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, JAMES CRONK GROUP INC may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to INFO@CRONKGROUP.COM